Will Apple Pay Disrupt the Regional Leaders in NFC, POS, eCommerce, mBanking, BLE, QR, MST, Mobile Money & mWallet?
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of leaders in global and regional mPayment spaces. Visiongain assesses that this market represented $235.4 billion in transactions for FY 2014.
Now: “Samsung pushes mobile payment platform to rival Apple Pay”
This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read visiongain‘s objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain‘s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 76 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS AN EXCLUSIVE interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 129 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global mobile payment market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Profiles and market share of the top 20 mobile payment companies in 2015 at a global level and also within leading regions e.g.
– Top 5 North American mobile payment companies
– Top 9 Asia Pacific mobile payment companies
– Top 4 European mobile payment companies
– Top 3 African mobile payment companies
• An Interviews with key opinion leader Linda Mantia of The Royal Bank of Canada, informing and underpinning the analysis
• Analysis of the global mobile payment market in 2015
• Regional mobile payment market figures from 2015 covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North America;
• Examination of mobile payment business models and their respective value chains
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the mobile payment market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the mobile payment value chain.
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Application developers
• Mobile advertising executives
• Mobile network operators
• Government agencies
Buy our report today: Top 20 mPayment Companies in 2015: Will Apple Pay Disrupt the Regional Leaders in NFC, POS, eCommerce, mBanking, BLE, QR, MST, Mobile Money & mWallet?
Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/1504/Top-20-mPayment-Companies-in-2015
Agricultural Bank of China
Airtel Mcommerce Services Limited
All Nippon Airways
Bank of China
Bank of Montreal Financial Group
Bank of Scotland
China Construction Bank
China Merchants Bank
Cumberland Building Society
European Central Bank
Isle of Man Bank
Marriott International Inc.
Mobile Payments Service Company
Pret A Manger
Royal Bank of Scotland
The Royal Bank of Canada
Toho Cinemas chain
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
GSM Association (GSMA)
Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
South Derbyshire District Council